Graphic Designer II
You are self-motivated. You think like an entrepreneur, constantly innovating and driving positive change, but more importantly, you consistently deliver because everything counts always. A role at GROWL is an opportunity to be a part of something different. We believe in having a strong connection to our local community while creating an impact for our clients from coast to coast. Oh yeah, we like to have fun too.
📍 Grand Junction, CO
2+ years of experience in graphic design, minimum (marketing-related experience preferred)
Clear history of working collaboratively with creative teams
GROWL Agency has an amazing list of growing clientele, and we’re seeking someone with badass design skills and a marketing mindset. It’s critical that you can take direction and feedback, work under tight deadlines, and expertly shift work on multiple projects at once.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
First off, you gotta get creative.✨
- Be responsible for the conceptualization, design, and execution of client and GROWL marketing campaigns
- Create visually appealing and compelling collateral, including brochure design, social media and print, and digital ad campaigns
- Securing and editing of visual assets and helping us illustrate our content visually in collaboration with writers, managers, and photographers
- Coordinate with writers and established design standards
- Communicate deadlines and stay within timelines and budgets
- Integrate and manage content in different media channels
- Archive completed assets for future reference
- Make updates to online experiences using CMS tools
- Be willing to learn new tools and tech – get comfortable on web, in email, etc.
- Troubleshoot problems as they arise with the Account Team and the printer
- Create digital assets based on existing creative and be able to follow a graphic style guide
- Strong understanding of design processes and principals
- Basic understanding of web design principles
- Experience with creating digital assets for websites, emails, and social media (slicing, exporting, resizing, cropping, and light photo retouching)
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite™-especially Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
(Adobe Premiere and After Effects experience a plus)
- Strong typography skills
- Project and self-management
- Bachelor’s degree in design or other related positions is preferred with significant work in graphic design, digital production, visual arts, or a related field and an impeccable portfolio that demonstrates the necessary skills
- Able to work in-office at our Grand Junction office
- Passionate about designing for marketing purposes
- A creative thinker with a passion for marketing and continual professional and personal growth
- A clear and responsive communicator with an insatiable work ethic
- Able to meet tight deadlines
- A reliable and enthusiastic go-getter with a positive attitude and a good sense of humor
- Open to (and willing to provide) constructive criticism, and a critical eye for one’s own work
- Organized – organization is your thing
- Technology trendsetter – easily pick up new concepts and processes
We’re inbound marketers, designers, developers, storytellers, and strategists combining forces to elevate the quality of our clients’ brands. We specialize in inbound marketing and omnichannel strategies that drive lead generation and brand evolution for our clients. Together, we like to make things bold and push inbound marketing efforts to the edge.
GROWL is the place to carve your own path rather than wait for it to be shown to you. Surrounded by a team of clever minds, we empower you to be your best. A place where opinions are not only encouraged but expected. Why? Because we believe that collectively we should be better today than we were yesterday.
Salary range: $40,000-$45,000
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Flexible time off, including 9 paid holidays
- Direct deposit, time-off requests, and payroll easily accessible online
- Parking lot and nearby free parking
- Hustle vibes in the heart of Downtown Grand Junction, in the heart of entertainment, dining, and more; just blocks from the best coffee shops, restaurants, and breweries
- Random GROWLtivities including team lunches, happy hours, etc.
- Incredible community and outdoor lifestyle – all-season recreation within miles
- Grand Mesa National Forest, the Colorado National Monument, and Moab all within 2hrs or less
- Community engagement and volunteer opportunities
- Highly collaborative environment
Life at GROWL
Want to know what life is really like at GROWL? Follow us on social media to get the inside scoop. From client meetings to community events, you’ll get exclusive access.