GROWL Agency is seeking a self-motivated individual to join our Account Team, based at our Grand Junction, CO office. You think like an entrepreneur, constantly innovating and driving positive change, but more importantly, you consistently deliver, because everything counts always. As our detail-oriented and creative Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for supporting various marketing efforts for GROWL and our clients.
The position requires at least one year of marketing experience and a history of working collaboratively with creative teams. With clients ranging from start-up businesses to well-established companies, this is a great opportunity for a marketing student to build their resume.
As an outstanding candidate, you are a go-getter, a hustler, and a natural-born leader. This role will require you to interact and collaborate with our full team regularly. You possess a strong passion for marketing and are willing to continually challenge yourself and learn.
A role at GROWL is an opportunity to be a part of something different. We believe in having a strong connection to our local community while creating an impact for our clients from coast to coast. Oh yeah, we like to have fun too.
📍 Grand Junction, CO
1 year of experience in marketing minimum
Business/Marketing major, current undergrad in their senior year/MBA student/recent graduate
Clear history of working collaboratively with creative teams
This position requires exceptional writing skills and experience with various marketing programs, including social media. GROWL Agency has an amazing list of growing clientele, and we’re seeking someone to support our clients’ creative marketing initiatives. It’s critical that you can take direction, work under tight deadlines, and on multiple projects at once.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
With direction from Account Managers and Coordinators, you’ll:
- Assist in various marketing efforts for GROWL and our clients
- Collaborate to develop effective campaign collateral
- Develop copy for GROWL and client social media, blogs, and other content platforms
- Maintain regular, open, and honest communication with the GROWL Team to ensure high product quality and timeline efficiency
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Prior internship/professional office environment experience preferred, but not required
- Creative thinker with a passion for learning about the marketing industry
- Understanding of basic marketing concepts and consumer behavior
- Basic to intermediate understanding of social media and digital marketing efforts with a passion for marketing/social media/SEO/etc.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Excellent attention to details and fast learner
- Good communication, interpersonal, and teamwork skills
- Business/Marketing student (undergrad in their senior year, graduate student, or recent grad)
- Able to work 20-29 hours/week in-office at our Grand Junction Office
- An excellent writer passionate about marketing
- Detail-oriented and able within the parameters of project guidelines and closely follow directions
- A clear and responsive communicator with an insatiable work ethic
- Able to meet tight deadlines
- A reliable and enthusiastic go-getter with a positive attitude and a good sense of humor
- Open to (and willing to provide) constructive criticism, and a critical eye for one’s own work
- Collaborative and overly communicative; you’re not afraid to ask questions or raise concerns when they become apparent
- A multi-faceted person who craves diversity in his/her work; a professional with a strong ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Organization is your thing
- Technology trendsetter – easily pick up new concepts and processes
We’re inbound marketers, designers, developers, storytellers, and strategists combining forces to elevate the quality of our clients’ brands. We specialize in inbound marketing and omnichannel strategies that drive lead generation and brand evolution for our clients. Together, we like to make things bold and push inbound marketing efforts to the edge.
GROWL is the place to carve your own path rather than wait for it to be shown to you. Surrounded by a team of clever minds, we empower you to be your best. A place where opinions are not only encouraged but expected. Why? Because we believe that collectively we should be better today than we were yesterday.
Part-time; up to 29 hours/week
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Flexible time off, including 9 paid holidays
- Direct deposit, time-off requests, and payroll easily accessible online
- Parking lot and nearby free parking
- Hustle vibes in the heart of Downtown Grand Junction, in the heart of entertainment, dining, and more; just blocks from the best coffee shops, restaurants, and breweries
- Random GROWLtivities including team lunches, happy hours, etc.
- Incredible community and outdoor lifestyle – all-season recreation within miles
- Grand Mesa National Forest, the Colorado National Monument, and Moab all within 2hrs or less
- Community engagement and volunteer opportunities
- Highly collaborative environment
Life at GROWL
Want to know what life is really like at GROWL? Follow us on social media to get the inside scoop. From client meetings to community events, you’ll get exclusive access.
Questions? Contact Renaya.