Front End Designer
GROWL Agency is seeking an experienced individual to join our Tech Team, based at our Grand Junction, CO office. You think like an entrepreneur, constantly innovating and driving positive change, but more importantly, you consistently deliver, because everything counts always. As a detail-oriented and creative Front End Designer, you will be responsible for designing website structures, testing quality and user experience, and ensuring brand consistency throughout every touchpoint.
As an outstanding candidate, you are a self-motivated hustler and a natural-born leader. We are seeking a candidate that is genuinely vested in their success. Additionally, you possess a strong understanding of business and willingness to learn how our clients’ businesses operate, what opportunities they’re seeking in growth, and how you can provide the greatest value for them as a GROWL Agency representative.
A role at GROWL is an opportunity to be a part of something different. We believe in having a strong connection to our local community while creating an impact for our clients from coast to coast. Oh yeah, we like to have fun too.
📍 Grand Junction, CO
Minimum 3 years of experience in Front End Web Design & Development
Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Graphic Design, or equivalent combination of education and experience
Clear history of working collaboratively with creative and development teams
GROWL Agency has an amazing list of growing clientele, and we’re seeking someone to elevate our brands’ tech and optimize UX and UI across platforms. It’s critical that you can take direction, work under tight deadlines, and on multiple projects at once.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Determining the structure and design of web pages.
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design.
- Design user interfaces for websites and web-based applications
- Research tools and technologies to facilitate the building of landing pages and forms
- Recommend services where it makes sense to improve the user experience for building and maintaining forms
- Continually test the performance of landing pages and forms to optimize conversion rates through the implementation of best practices
- Understanding of key design principles
- Understanding of key marketing design principles
- Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, & XD
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design
- Experience with CMS platforms, email marketing services, and WordPress theme builders
- Understanding of SEO principles
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Excellent attention to details and fast learner
- Comfortable creating and optimizing websites through Divi Builder
- Experience with Google platforms, including Tag Manager, Google Analytics, and Google My Business
- Experience with SEO and SEM
- HubSpot experience/certifications are a plus
- Prior experience with A/B testing and conversion rate optimization
- Experience working with B2B and B2C corporations
- Able to work in-office at our Grand Junction office
- A critical and creative conceptual thinker with a passion for marketing and continual professional and personal growth
- A clear and responsive communicator with an insatiable work ethic
- Able to meet tight deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
- A reliable and enthusiastic go-getter with a positive attitude and a good sense of humor
- Open to (and willing to provide) constructive criticism, and a critical eye for one’s own work
- Organization is your thing
- Technology trendsetter – easily pick up new concepts and processes
We’re inbound marketers, designers, developers, storytellers, and strategists combining forces to elevate the quality of our clients’ brands. We specialize in inbound marketing and omnichannel strategies that drive lead generation and brand evolution for our clients. Together, we like to make things bold and push inbound marketing efforts to the edge.
GROWL is the place to carve your own path rather than wait for it to be shown to you. Surrounded by a team of clever minds, we empower you to be your best. A place where opinions are not only encouraged but expected. Why? Because we believe that collectively we should be better today than we were yesterday.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Flexible PTO including 2 weeks paid and 9 paid holidays
- Simple IRA and financial planning
- Great health benefits
- Direct deposit, time-off requests, and payroll easily accessible online
- Parking lot and nearby free parking
- Hustle vibes in the heart of Downtown Grand Junction, in the heart of entertainment, dining, and more; just blocks from the best coffee shops, restaurants, and breweries
- Random GROWLtivities including team lunches, happy hours, etc.
- Incredible community and outdoor lifestyle – all-season recreation within miles
- Grand Mesa National Forest, the Colorado National Monument, and Moab all within 2hrs or less
- Community engagement and volunteer opportunities
- Highly collaborative environment
LIFE AT GROWL
Want to know what life is really like at GROWL? Follow us on social media to get the inside scoop. From client meetings to community events, you’ll get exclusive access.