GROWL Agency is seeking an experienced individual to join our Account Team, based at our Grand Junction, CO office. You think like an entrepreneur, constantly innovating and driving positive change, but more importantly, you consistently deliver, because everything counts always. As a detail-oriented and creative Account Coordinator, you will be responsible for the primary communication with our growing clientele and assist with project management.
As an outstanding candidate, you are a self-motivated hustler and a natural-born leader. This role will require you to interact and engage with clients regularly, and we are seeking a candidate that is genuinely vested in their success. Additionally, you possess a strong understanding of business and willingness to learn how our clients’ businesses operate, what opportunities they’re seeking in growth, and how you can provide the greatest value for them as a GROWL Agency representative.
A role at GROWL is an opportunity to be a part of something different. We believe in having a strong connection to our local community while creating impact for our clients from coast to coast. Oh yeah, we like to have fun too.
📍 Grand Junction, CO
Minimum 3 years of experience in marketing
BS or BA in marketing or similar degree preferred
Clear history of working collaboratively with creative teams
This position requires experience in managing accounts for various businesses, from startups to well-established companies. GROWL Agency has an amazing list of growing clientele, and we’re seeking someone to act as an ambassador to our clients. You’ll have daily communication with multiple clients regarding a diverse set of circumstances. It’s critical that you can take direction, work under tight deadlines, and on multiple projects at once. We are seeking the type of person that takes pride in the clients they manage. We want our clients to be excited to talk with you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Support GROWL’s Account Team in client communication and project management, including reporting on the status of active projects
- Project manage various projects from initial intake to coordinating teams, forecasting workflows, and balancing timelines
- Recognize and help resolve timeline issues with internal and external teams and clients while anticipating client needs and always thinking of new ways to innovate our offerings
- Collaborate with other team members and clients to bring new ideas to our clients, and manage client onboarding procedures
- Maintain regular, open, and honest communication to support all client communication, including updating clients and the GROWL team on timelines and project status
- Strategize and execute various cross-channel campaigns while measuring and reporting on performance; eager to optimize performance
- Assist in media buying and coordinate campaign efforts with GROWL’s various partners
- Actively participate in optimizing GROWL’s development process by driving automation and implementing cutting edge technologies and performance standards
- Manage quality assurance and performance audits
- Maintain professional knowledge by engaging in continual learning, attending educational workshops, reviewing professional training websites and publications
- Minimum of 3 years experience in marketing and/or account management, including experience:
- Supporting digital content publishing, including media buying
- Launching and optimizing social media ad campaigns
- Generating reports and providing statistical insight
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Must have strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Experience working with media buying and social media advertising, including Facebook Business Manager and LinkedIn Advertising
- Ability to develop marketing automation strategies, specifically conversion-driven email nurture campaigns
- Possess the ability to maintain personal standards higher than that of the client and teammates
- You have a great foundation of current best practices in web and mobile site framework, email, social media, lead generation campaigns, and emerging technologies
- Capable of autonomous work toward established goals, not being shy about asking questions when more information is needed, and raising concerns when they become apparent
- Manage multiple projects independently while maintaining deliverables, timelines, and next steps
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Excellent attention to details and fast learner
- Good communication, interpersonal, and teamwork skills
- BS or BA in marketing, or a similar degree
- Experience with Google platforms, including Tag Manager, Google Analytics, and Google My Business
- Experience with SEO and SEM
- HubSpot experience/certifications are a plus
- Prior experience with A/B testing and conversion rate optimization
- Experience working with B2B and B2C corporations
- Able to work in-office at our Grand Junction office
- A critical and creative conceptual thinker with a passion for marketing and continual professional and personal growth
- A clear and responsive communicator with an insatiable work ethic
- Able to meet tight deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
- A reliable and enthusiastic go-getter with a positive attitude and a good sense of humor
- Open to (and willing to provide) constructive criticism, and a critical eye for one’s own work
- Organization is your thing
- Technology trendsetter – easily pick up new concepts and processes
We’re inbound marketers, designers, developers, storytellers, and strategists combining forces to elevate the quality of our clients’ brands. We specialize in inbound marketing and omnichannel strategies that drive lead generation and brand evolution for our clients. Together, we like to make things bold and push inbound marketing efforts to the edge.
GROWL is the place to carve your own path rather than wait for it to be shown to you. Surrounded by a team of clever minds we empower you to be your best. A place where opinions are not only encouraged but expected. Why? Because we believe that collectively we should be better today than we were yesterday.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Flexible PTO including 2 weeks paid and 9 paid holidays
- Simple IRA and financial planning
- Great health benefits
- Direct deposit, time-off requests, and payroll easily accessible online
- Parking lot and nearby free parking
- Hustle vibes in the heart of Downtown Grand Junction, in the heart of entertainment, dining, and more; just blocks from the best coffee shops, restaurants, and breweries
- Random GROWLtivities including team lunches, happy hours, etc.
- Incredible community and outdoor lifestyle – all-season recreation within miles
- Grand Mesa National Forest, the Colorado National Monument, and Moab all within 2hrs or less
- Community engagement and volunteer opportunities
- Highly collaborative environment
Life at GROWL
Want to know what life is really like at GROWL? Follow us on social media to get the inside scoop. From client meetings to community events, you’ll get exclusive access.