Mobile Marketing for Small Businesses - Capitalize on the intersection of local, mobile, and social marketing.
On March 15th, Alex Valderrama, Co-Founder of Growl Agency will speak to business professionals at the Davis Islands Chamber of Commerce in Tampa, Florida. While the mobile landscape explodes, so does the complexity of integrating mobile into a comprehensive campaign strategy.
During this roundtable we will discuss how companies can increase sales, build brand awareness, and engage buyers through mobile’s unique attributes. Our discussion will focus on the following topics:
- What measurements should you consider when using mobile marketing?
- What do customers really want when they engage with brands on the small screen?
- How are B2P brands leveraging mobile to bridge the gap between digital and traditional advertising?
- An in-depth discussion on developing a mobile app or a mobile web application.
- 5 tips to enhance your marketing program using mobile marketing.
About the speaker – Alex Valderrama
Alex Valderrama, co-founder of Growl Agency – He is an entrepreneur and executive with over 22 years experience in mobile, branding, marketing and strategic thinking. Alex and his team has worked with some of Nation’s most well known companies such as Principal Financial, Massey Ferguson, Norwest Banks, Microsoft, FRx Software, Wells Fargo, Gates Rubber, National CineMedia, Utopia, and he has also led the growth of many start-up product and service businesses. Alex and his firm have received over 80 national and international awards. Alex has served as a judge on several national branding and marketing competitions. He lectures regularly on mobile, branding and marketing throughout the design community, universities and the business sector. In addition, he has served as an instructor in branding related courses in several major colleges and universities while mentoring students and peers.